The Mortgage Coach Index Analyzer is a critical tool in today’s volatile marketplace, and no one has maximized its benefits better than Jim McQuaig. Jim, who sells and manages mortgages in the Washington, DC area, consistently and successfully sells jumbo loans, and he uses the Index Analyzer as one of his secret weapons.
In this call, he details how, in client meetings, he uses the Index Analyzer to compare how one index is performing over another and, even more importantly, why this information matters to them.
Many loan officers wouldn’t bother starting at this level — they would simply skip over it, thinking it’s unnecessary or too complicated for their customers to understand. For Jim, the Index Analyzer is a competitive tool that helps him uncover unseen opportunities and helps his customers better understand the loan choices he recommends and why, which increases their trust, loyalty and, ultimately, their business.
In today’s market, you need to uncover hidden loan opportunities if you want to thrive. The Index Analyzer has been helping Jim do just that.
Takeaways from this call:
- Jim shows how he uses the Index Analyzer to uncover two of the hottest unseen opportunities in today’s marketplace;
- He walks through an Index Analyzer report and shows you step-by-step how he fills one out, how he determines the benefits and drawbacks of each index in today’s market, and then how he verbally explains the results in a customer consultation;
- He explains how he finds the most appropriate prospects to use the Index Analyzer with by looking at lists of deeded property for his market;
- He explains how the Index Analyzer helps the client understand that he looked at all available options equally before making his best recommendation, solidifying the client’s trust in him; and
- He shows how to use the specific tools within the Analyzer to your advantage, such as date ranges and graphs (a link to examples of how he explains the graphs in an email to clients is included).
The Index Analyzer is a lead-generation tool that helps you uncover hidden opportunities. By analyzing different margins and indices, you can identify the most inferior strategies today and which customers are tied to them, then go after their business by offering them a better alternative mortgage product.
Click on the player below to listen to the conversation with Jim.
or you can download it here grab the 20Mb file here
To access the Index Analyzer, go to: https://www.indexanalyzer.com. Mortgage Coach members can also access it through their software home page, or through the membership center.
Any time you find a real opportunity to help homeowners, please let me know. I would appreciate hearing your ideas. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.